Piggy In The Mud Recipe
In A Nutshell
This snack with marshmallow and pudding is not only adorable but kids will love to eat it. Use this recipe for a snack to go with our Growing In The Son VBS or as a treat for any time. This is also a very easy recipe that even kids can make in just a few seconds. We served this at our VBS and one of our five-year-old boys cried because he said it was too cute to eat!
Preschool, Elementary, Tweens, Teens
What You Will Need
- Chocolate Pudding
- Pink Marshmallow
- White Cake Icing
- Red Food Coloring
- #12 Cake Decorating Tip and Pastry Tube
- Black Decorating Gel (We used Wilton brand which can be found in the cake decorating section)
- Mix some food coloring with your icing until it is a darker pink than your marshmallow.
- Fill pastry tube with icing and pipe icing on the front of the marshmallow for a nose, two ears and a tail.
- Use black gel for eyes and two dots for the snout.
- Spread pudding in a puddle on your plate.
- Gently set pig in the middle of the mud puddle.
Like This Activity?
If you liked this activity you will love being a subscriber to ChristianGamesandCrafts.com. We have hundreds of ideas for Bible lessons, crafts, games, activities, programs, VBS and more. For all ages, all for only $60 per year! Quit spending your time endlessly searching the internet for ideas for your children's ministry. Find it all HERE at Christian Games and Crafts! Click "Subscribe" in the upper right hand corner of this page to start opening up a whole new world of inspiring ideas for your children's ministry.