Piggy In The Mud Recipe
In A Nutshell
This snack with marshmallow and pudding is not only adorable but kids will love to eat it. Use this recipe for a snack to go with our Growing In The Son VBS or as a treat for any time. This is also a very easy recipe that even kids can make in just a few seconds. We served this at our VBS and one of our five-year-old boys cried because he said it was too cute to eat!
Preschool, Elementary, Tweens, Teens
What You Will Need
- Chocolate Pudding
- Pink Marshmallow
- White Cake Icing
- Red Food Coloring
- #12 Cake Decorating Tip and Pastry Tube
- Black Decorating Gel (We used Wilton brand which can be found in the cake decorating section)
- Mix some food coloring with your icing until it is a darker pink than your marshmallow.
- Fill pastry tube with icing and pipe icing on the front of the marshmallow for a nose, two ears and a tail.
- Use black gel for eyes and two dots for the snout.
- Spread pudding in a puddle on your plate.
- Gently set pig in the middle of the mud puddle.