Stocking Pin Christmas Tradition
In A Nutshell
One of our editors started this Christmas tradition in 2000 with her children and it has become a great way to commemorate each year with a special memory.
What You Will Need
- Your normal Christmas Stockings
- Item to sew on. This can be a charm, button, brad, etc.
- Needle and thread
- Find items that represent something about that year for each child. Ideas are a sport, musical instrument, vacation reminder, new pet, school emblem, etc.
- Wrap up the charm and put it in the toe of the stocking to be opened on Christmas morning.
- Children open their gift and sew it somewhere on the stocking.