Plastic Ring Hyacinth Spring Bible Craft
In A Nutshell
This flower Bible craft is one of the best recycled crafts we have seen. Use the plastic rings from soda packaging to make this beautiful hyacinth flower. This makes a great spring or Mother's Day Bible craft.
Preschool, Elementary, Tweens, Teens, Adults
What You Will Need
- Plastic rings off of six packs of pop or water
- Bamboo Skewers
- Pink, purple or white spray paint for plastic
- Green curling ribbon
- Cut the plastic rings into strips. Some strips may have 2 complete holes up to 6 or more.
- Punch the end of the plastic strip through the end of the skewer. Fold the plastic strip like a ribbon fold. Punch the next cross piece onto the skewer. Continue until the whole strip is on the skewer. Slide the plastic at least half way down the skewer. Continue with different strips until your flower is the desired fullness.
- Take an old cardboard box and put it face down on the ground. Stick the skewer flowers in random places on the box, keeping them somewhat spaced apart. Spray paint.
- Once dry, tie curling ribbon around the base.
These make great Mother’s Day gifts. You can also place several in a vase for an eye-catching centerpiece.
Like This Activity?
If you liked this activity you will love being a subscriber to ChristianGamesandCrafts.com. We have hundreds of ideas for Bible lessons, crafts, games, activities, programs, VBS and more. For all ages, all for only $60 per year! Quit spending your time endlessly searching the internet for ideas for your children's ministry. Find it all HERE at Christian Games and Crafts! Click "Subscribe" in the upper right hand corner of this page to start opening up a whole new world of inspiring ideas for your children's ministry.