Mother's Day Card - Stamped Bible Craft
In A Nutshell
With this Bible craft, make a beautiful card with the stamp of your choice for Mother's Day.
Elementary, Tweens, Teens
What You Will Need
- Card stock 8-1/2" x 11"
- Patterned paper 2" x 5-1/2"
- Flower stamp
- Black ink pad
- Fabric Paint, Glittering Crystal
- Happy Mother’s Day Greeting printable (See Downloads below).
- Cut card stock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Print and cut out Happy Mother’s Day Greeting
- Fold card stock in half to make a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card
- Make torn-edge look (lay card flat on the table so about 1/4" of card front overhangs the edge of the table. Carefully tear off pieces of paper that overhang).
- Center and glue patterned paper to front of card
- Stamp flower pattern on remaining card stock
- Cut around flower about 1/4" from stamp
- Glue stamped flower to card front, slightly above center
- Use fabric paint to accent flower. Let dry.
- Glue greeting inside card against the fold so that it doesn’t show when the card is closed.
This makes a great card for Mother's Day. It can also be used as an invitation to a Mother’s Day Tea Party. Or use your stamp to make a coordinating bookmark gift.
Like This Activity?
If you liked this activity you will love being a subscriber to ChristianGamesandCrafts.com. We have hundreds of ideas for Bible lessons, crafts, games, activities, programs, VBS and more. For all ages, all for only $60 per year! Quit spending your time endlessly searching the internet for ideas for your children's ministry. Find it all HERE at Christian Games and Crafts! Click "Subscribe" in the upper right hand corner of this page to start opening up a whole new world of inspiring ideas for your children's ministry.